I don´t wanna be...
Listen while you read...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2BHcfwXJXM
I guess it hurts the most because I don´t know the cause, maybe I shouldn’t have cried when you left. But how can I just sit there and watch you leave, but there is nothing I can do to make you come back. You say that there is a bond that will hold us together but the truth is, I think I want to burn that bond because, as you said, “NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME BETWEEN US”.
It kills me
the most to say that I still care, I care for you. I still wake up and think
about you, the truth is that I think about you ever second of the day. But in
my heart, I know that in this month, my mind will break ever memory about you,
my thoughts about you will be corrupted by many people and soon, I´ll see that
you actually weren´t the perfect man for me, I just thought you were.
Know I´m
just left trying to rewind the times you held me and kissed me back. I´m left
think about every moment I spent with you and even when I’m home I can´t escape
your memories. I lay in my bed and all I see is you right there looking at me
with those amazing eyes. But what can I do with memories that probably will
just disappear with time, I just play them over, and over, and over, but every
time I do I start to forget how happy I felt and all I feel is loneliness.
There is a great difference between being alone and felling lonely, I now I´m
not alone I have so many people that love me, I just feel lonely, like there is
something missing inside me.
I wonder if
you thinking “Is she all right all alone?”, I guess you must ask yourself if
I´m doing okay, or if I stay up all night. The truth is that I´m not okay, I
think about us every second of the day and no matter how busy I try to be, all
I can do is let my heart bleed. My friends tell me to cry if I need to but I
feel so weak when I shed a tear for you.
Sometimes I
wonder if you try to call but couldn´t find your phone, or maybe you wanted to
send a text but just couldn´t hit send. I guess I´m weak because I can´t stay
one minute without checking my phone or writing you a text, and I´m so sorry for
that because I know that wasn’t part of the deal but I just can´t walk away
from you. I do wonder if I ever cross your thoughts, and it´s all because your
name is all over mine.
I´m not
crying because you left me on my own and I promise I´m not crying because you
left me without a warning, I guess I´m just crying because I can´t escape what
could have been. I keep think what´s going through your mind, I wish I could
just dig inside your brain to see what you’re thinking about me. It´s a door I
wish I could just walk inside so I can finally see how your mind works. Were
you even aware when you let me go? Did you even know what you were doing in
that moment because I couldn´t even say the words to end everything but you
did, and that hurt me so much, to see your mouth move and say those words.}
I guess I
should have approached everything a bit differently, we said we´d be honest
with each other and you have all ways been honest with me. And know it´s my
turn…
I don´t
want to follow you around until you find the truth, but i´d rather not kiss
ever stranger until I find you.
All I can do is let my heart bleed..
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario