Haunting

It feels like no matter what I do, you find the way to come back and hurt me. It's like you know when I'm finally getting over you, and you diced to come back just to haunt me with your memories. And as much as I wanna say I don't care about you I do, but I don't want to anymore...
How can I runaway from you, if every time I try I end up looking back and being unable to move. I know it's best for me to keep away from you, and I know you know that to.
The thing I hate the most is that this time I'm running away and I found a par of arms to hold me but in the inside I want to escape them and look back again..

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Idealización o Premura Pasional

La Nueva Moda...

2019